Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Tazlar

Hi, I'm Tazlar. I'm 15 getting close to 16 and I'm from the UK! I've been playing Minecraft for the last 4-5 years. I found the server on youtube and thought it was really cool. From my 4-5 years experience in the game ide like to think I can get some good builds done. I tend to build in a medieval style and would love to set down a little medieval village on the server. I recently got back into the game after a break form it so i've got a few ideas i would like to build.

Comments

• Welcome, Tazlar! Your application has been accepted, and you have now been promoted to our Tyrule rank.

A few tips for you as a Tyrule:
    - You can find our materials underneath the Tyrule spawn. Click the [Free] sign for the blocks you want.
    - Tools and enchantments are found in the corners of the Tyrule spawn. You can get there using signs. Right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs
    - You can be assigned a plot by doing /plotme auto and then /plot home to get to it
    - Your tyrule build just needs to be something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level, so it doesn't need to be huge or elaborate.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We're glad to help. If you need help from a staff member, we're the people with dark blue or gold titles.

Have a good one!
    Shire's Staff
This discussion has been closed.