Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

The War of the Holy Knights vs the Necromancers

Options
Crotenis
Crotenis Member, Wiki Editor
Hello fellow Shire residents! I have come to you with really important news! The Knights of the Holy Lance has officially raged war against the dark forces of the Necromancers! So I must know ask for your help to defeat the evil force led by the cruel mistress Hay and the devious general Wolfe! Will you join me in this conquest for good?

Comments

• Snow Burnt
    Snow Burnt Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    -Update- Due to the extreme excitement over the new necromancers shop in Valashu, the people have found great interest in the feud between the Necromancers and Holy knights. After reading "The books", the people have requested to join sides with the Necromancers. Local government officials have scheduled a vote, and will take place later tonight.
    Post edited by Snow Burnt on
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    tj93mui.png
    I voted
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    tj93mui.png

i voted and this 6 character minimum is gay
  • Antheus
    Antheus Arbiter, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    Options
    tj93mui.png
    I voted and I agree with @Hay
  • Snow Burnt
    Options
    The people of Vulashu have spoken. They have chosen to support the Necromancers. The vote was 85% to join, 10% stay neutral, and 5% not to support.

• CoffeeAndChill
    Options
    The people of Vulashu have spoken. They have chosen to support the Necromancers. The vote was 85% to join, 10% stay neutral, and 5% not to support.

Is it Vulashu or Valashu?
  • Snow Burnt
    Options
    Vulashu. My bad.
  • Lord_Drekar
    Options
    The Vaelthranni Compact, after much deliberation, have chosen to remain neutral in the coming conflict, but will be preparing to send medical assistance and emergency supplies to civilian areas heavily affected by the warfare.

Due to the uncertainty of which nations support each group, the Vaelthranni Compact will only intervene militarily should fighting erupt within Vaelthranni territories.
  • Wuggeh0
    Wuggeh0 Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    PRIME MINISTER WUGGEH SHIPS OFF TO THE HOLY KNIGHTS

Though the Republiek van Oranje and Paars denies all knowledge of the Holy Knights-Necromancers conflict, it is assumed to have secretly sided with the Holy Knights, as prime minister Wuggeh was seen yesterday attempting to hide a shield with the Holy Knights sigil on it in his personal boat, along with a steel arming sword, a full set of silver-engraved armor, 20 pounds of food and water, and his personal squire, Duckins.

When asked to comment on his behavior, he stated, "FISHING TRIP... In a far off land. With my adopted son. Who cannot talk because he has cancer. Very sad, very sick. Write about that. Goodbye!" He then pushed off and was last seen struggling to maintain a grip on his oars somewhere in the Western Sea.

While others within the Republic have taken sides and joined the fight, local authorities in Paarsdam and Groenevelden have urged combatants to keep fighting outside of the major cities. So far several duels have taken place in the slums of South Paarsdam, but no deaths have been recorded.
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Options
    Vulashu. My bad.
    I vote we make it Valashu

Then I don't have to go around renaming train station signs
  • Snow Burnt
    Options
    It is spelled Valashu. Something is up with me. Sorry guys.
    I even did /warp to see the name.
  • Hay
    Options
    This Vulashu Valashu thing has been an emotional roller coaster
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Options
    It is spelled Valashu.

good.