Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY, SHIRECRAFT!

Humzahh
Humzahh Gaijin
edited October 2017 in General Chat
4b0f56c26f8baa159c90a2a2c4df2754-portal-cake-isnt-a-lie.jpg

It is on this day, 7 years ago, that papa nebbs decided to craft a world in his free time and curiosity with a small group of friends. Nebbs didn't know what he would do with this world we all live in, much less, know how long he would decide to keep it in existence.

We all only have papa nebbs to thank for choosing to stick with his boredom and allow people to slowly and steadily become born into our magnificent world, the Shire.

In all seriousness, thank you Nebbers, and the rest of staff, for creating, maintaining, and running such an awesome server. I'm sure for alot of you guys it's been quite the interesting ride and you've probably all had some awesome moments up till now.

Thank you fellow players and builders for helping in keeping a great, family friendly and inclusive atmosphere - we're all part of it, but we all also realize how important our little "family" style server really is to us. I would hope so, at least! I know how much I love it.

Let's make the Shire's birthday a special one! Share your favorite moments from the past year here!

Also, cookout at my place tonight, make sure to bring something and let's enjoy the night out!
JennerEnderKillaHay

Comments

• Happy Birthday to The Shire!!!! XD I'm glad to be apart of this server, even if has been for a month or so. I can't wait to see what's to come later on this server.
    HumzahhHaySnow Burnt
  • Best place to build. Thank you for the past couple of Minecraft years!
    HumzahhHay
  • i cannot believe that 7 years ago nebbers ctshiner and mmerkler had sex and gave birth to the shire
    HumzahhHaySnow BurntDemonicwolfCoffeeAndChillnebbersWuggeh0
  • John117
    John117 Member, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    Just think, 7 years ago was more than 6 years ago!
    Happy birthday to the shire!
    HumzahhHayCoffeeAndChill
  • tumblr_inline_mklikmE8tG1qz4rgp.jpg

We DID IT!
    HumzahhHayDemonicwolfWuggeh0
  • Antheus
    Antheus Arbiter, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    nothing on that cake resembles "7". you have failed.
  • Wuggeh0
    Wuggeh0 Member, Wiki Editor
    Thank you for the last year of building and support! I appreciate you all and I'm happy to be a part of this server!
    EnderKilla
  • Happy belated birthday to the server, lol, and long may it continue :)