Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

[BREAKING NEWS] HWALES SECEDES FROM VENICE TO FORM THE CROTEAN EMPIRE

Crotenis
Crotenis Member, Wiki Editor
edited December 2017 in Shire Global News
As of the 6th of December, Hwales has forcefully seceded from Venice to form the Crotean empire along with the Kingdom of Durin, Osiria, and Mewni.
This happened when the 4 cities and towns decided to join their forces to reach a common goal of forming an empire based on tradition, philantrophy, and progressiveness.
However, Hwales expects the Empire of Venice to attack Hwales in order to regain its territory, and thus has barricaded the entire town and has amassed an army consisting of troops from the 4 cities and towns, and surprisingly enough, an alliance between the Holy Knights and the Necromancers, in order to protect their town and ideals from the Great Venician Empire.
Experts predict the Venician empire to not be able to deal with the combined forces of all groups, utilizing a combination of antique artillery with powerful magic.
The Crotean Empire has also applied for a Shire United Nations membership, in which it promises it will push technology and tradition forward.
What do you think of these actions from Hwales? Comment your opinion below.

Comments

• I hope Venice finds a peaceful solution
  • And if I ever get FTP access back, I can add a color to the WorldGuard Dynmap filter for your towns
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    If you're going to secede, at least have the balls to spell my empire's name correctly. ;)
    Antheus
  • Antheus
    Antheus Arbiter, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    The State of Riverwood would NEVER do this! May Fire and Brimstone rain down upon Hwales and cause her people to suffer.
  • Crotenis
    Be careful what you wish for boy, the power of the Necromancers and the Holy Knights may actually cause that to happen upon Riverwood.
    Antheus
  • Antheus
    Antheus Arbiter, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    @Crotenis uses #DevilWorship threats to try and undermine Riverwood’s President. Too bad the claim of magical powers is #FakeNews!
    John117
  • CoffeeAndChill
    edited December 2017
    Antheus wrote: »
    The State of Riverwood would NEVER do this! May Fire and Brimstone rain down upon Hwales and cause her people to suffer.

<3
    John117
  • CoffeeAndChill
    @realCoffeeAndChill
    You really think Venice is scared? Go ahead and nuke us. #highcommissionemergencymeeting2017
    7g989EE.jpg
  • Crotenis
    Its funny because more than half of those people are inactive
  • Let's hope us necromancers can work with your so-called holy knights