Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

WEASEL NEWS: Tidal Storm releases demands & Interview with "The Judges"

Options
Judge_Dreddpool
Judge_Dreddpool Member, Wiki Editor
edited February 2018 in Shire Global News
WEASEL NEWS!! Bringing the news of the Shire to you!
[From the Video:] Citizens of the Shire. We are Tidal Storm.
The man who sits before you is Jack Bacon, a prominent News Reporter for the so-called WEASEL NEWS. What was being discovered at that dig shouldn't be uncovered, as some things are left to be buried.
Therefore, we will give the Archaeologists 3 days to cease their Archeological Digs & destroy everything they've uncovered. We also demand that $100M is transferred by all the Government's of the Shire into a account that will be untraceable.
If these demands are not met at the end of those 3 days, Mr. Bacon will be publicly executed live on ShireTube.com & more attacks will occur.
You have been warned.
[Video ends]
MM: So out of curiosity, what will you now be doing, as I've heard that the Dig team have fired your Force. I've been hearing rumours that you'll be mounting a Raid on possible Tidal Storm warehouses, right?
JD: We cannot confirm or deny these rumours, but we'll do everything we can to free your Reporter.
MM: Thank you Mr. Dreddpool. Unfortunately, we've run out of time, so we'll be back soon with more news on Tidal Storm. Till then, stay safe Shireton's.
Post edited by Judge_Dreddpool on