Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Connecting W-Shire with Mainland

2»

Comments

• > @tij62 said:
    > *claps* Thank you! Ill make sure ill repay you somehow, maybe by giving you a plot in my city where you can build something, or what about naming a street after you? :D

Bruh. Do an interior in Venice for him. That's how we pay each other back on the Shire lololol
    Wuggeh0CoffeeAndChillJohn117
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited September 2018
    • Added Aether extension to dynmap.
    Also...
    • Removed 'Ritunim Station' marker that was floating over the ocean.
    • Removed 'Naoki Station' marker that was floating over the ocean.
    • Removed 'Aelfort Station' marker on abandoned, unfinished station on the Nysa line
  • Narcs121
    Narcs121 Member, Wiki Editor
    Well, what i would like is a rail line connecting Central, or Homestar Port, or some random station on the Lamia Line, to Clementine, probably the airport, with connections to West Shire Rail if you didn't expect.
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited September 2018
    Narcs121 wrote: »
    Well, what i would like is a rail line connecting Central, or Homestar Port, or some random station on the Lamia Line, to Clementine, probably the airport, with connections to West Shire Rail if you didn't expect.

We just finished a line that greatly improves the connection between Central and Clementine. I see no point in adding another line for this, unless the Aether line branches out after Karaam... but that area is already very well connected by multiple railway routes.

You can now go
    Central ---(Aether line)---> Whitevale ---(Cerelia line)---> Clementine
    or
    Central ---(Aether line, 6 stops)---> Arcadia ---(west shire rail, 1 stop)---> Clementine

As for connections to west shire rail, that's simple. Central -> Arcadia (on the Aether line) then change.

https://wiki.shirecraft.us/index.php?title=File:Shire_Railway_Map_2018.png
    Narcs121
  • Narcs121
    Narcs121 Member, Wiki Editor
    edited September 2018
    Great ! Now is there any plan to make more West Shire Rail lines near Clementine ? I especially would go for a line to Taman (quite near to Clementine actually) and a few other lines including one branching off to the airport.

It would be good if we had like for Venice a map of all urban railways and stations in Clementine - it's quite big, so we have lots of stations. I'd also be happy to build a station (Clementine Union Station) with a few lines going to some places (the said extension to Taman could be done as one of those lines).

NB : I wanted to connect and saw i was banned. Is this a bug ? I tried securing as much as i could my account recently in case someone took it and done wrong stuff with it.
    Jimmy
  • > @Narcs121 said:
    NB : I wanted to connect and saw i was banned. Is this a bug ? I tried securing as much as i could my account recently in case someone took it and done wrong stuff with it.

Yes. You've been temporarily banned for trespassing and stealing from other people in our survival world and then being disrespectful to me when I told you to stop.

I will decide when I want you back on the Shire, so we can put all your rail plans on hold until then. They might not be necessary.
    Narcs121Wuggeh0