Happy Christmas from The Shire! :-)

Main World 1.13 bugs

Just a few bugs I noticed:

*/b sl palmtrees spits out stone stalks instead of trees. I didn't try other stencils but presumably they aren't working either

*fixwater cuts a little hole in the water, doesn't fix squat

*repl doesn't work - acts like it does, accepts the commands, but nothing happens

Comments

• nebbers wrote: »
    Just a few bugs I noticed:

*/b sl palmtrees spits out stone stalks instead of trees. I didn't try other stencils but presumably they aren't working either
    Assuming bad implementation of updated Material API in FAVS
    nebbers wrote: »
    *fixwater cuts a little hole in the water, doesn't fix squat
    This is annoying me too, waiting for a FAWE update to address it.
    nebbers wrote: »
    *repl doesn't work - acts like it does, accepts the commands, but nothing happens
    See above^
  • I've noticed that the //removelight and the //fixlighting commands run but do nothing, but that's probably just an issue with FAWE
  • John117 wrote: »
    I've noticed that the //removelight and the //fixlighting commands run but do nothing, but that's probably just an issue with FAWE

It's a FAWE problem :-(
  • it's possible /b cp causes the server to crash. Server seemed fine all day until i started using it. It's crashed 3 times since i started using it =/
  • Using /setblocklight corrupts chunks :(
  • seems like /msg crashes people
  • EnderKillaEnderKilla Arbiter
    edited October 2018
    no snapshots added to //restore
  • //regen is dogshit - I select an area, //expand vert and sometimes it'll do it, other times it won't - and it won't ever regen an area it previously failed at, so it's not like I can just keep trying.
  • edited November 2018
    //rotate doesn't properly rotate stairs
    //flip doesn't properly rotate stairs
    /brush sphere doesn't work
    /mask doesn't work
    /b biome has a long delay before changes are applied
    /b st doesn't work (for me at least)
    / b sl doesn't work (for me at least)
    /fill water will only fill the 1 block thick top layer of where you are hovering.
    /b disc
    /sp area 5 will destroy any block within the area rather than the specific block type you are hitting. (blocks do not have to be touching either).
    //fill (block) # doesn't work.
    //replace doesn't work
    //copy doesn't work
    //paste doesn't work

*If I see or think of any more that I've experienced– which also haven't already been listed by someone else– I will post*
  • Figured I should just make a new post. World Edit isn't working at all for me. I've tried a bunch of different commands and nothing happens.
  • Voxel also doesn't work at all.
  • /b biome crashes server at any size
    /b over d1 doesn't work
  • sometimes chat refuses your love and affection and you have to relog to be able to type things again