My freedom of speech is being hindered

Hi.
I don't appreciate my first-amendment right being so brutally violated as it is on this forum by way of denying me my gods-given right to "react" to posts.

Please explain how other Shirelings can "react" to posts and i can't. Do we have a problem here? Is there a discussion that needs to be brought to the table? Have I somehow abused "reactions" to such a degree that you felt the need to strip them from me like offspring from a zoo animal that keeps trying to eat them??

I look forward to working together to resolve this extremely unfortunate issue sooner than later. And let's nobody rub it in my face that I can't "react" to posts by "reacting" to this, ok? Let's be grown-ups here. We are a mature server and this is a serious issue.
John117JimmyCoffeeAndChill

Comments

• Hay wrote: »
    Hi.
    I don't appreciate my first-amendment right being so brutally violated as it is on this forum by way of denying me my gods-given right to "react" to posts.

Please explain how other Shirelings can "react" to posts and i can't. Do we have a problem here? Is there a discussion that needs to be brought to the table? Have I somehow abused "reactions" to such a degree that you felt the need to strip them from me like offspring from a zoo animal that keeps trying to eat them??

I look forward to working together to resolve this extremely unfortunate issue sooner than later. And let's nobody rub it in my face that I can't "react" to posts by "reacting" to this, ok? Let's be grown-ups here. We are a mature server and this is a serious issue.

Your access rights are no different to mine so I'm going to go ahead and attribute this to user error.

Case closed.
    John117Jimmy
  • > @CoffeeAndChill said:
    >
    > Your access rights are no different to mine so I'm going to go ahead and attribute this to user error.
    >
    > Case closed.

Omg. I literally do not have the little reaction faces at the bottom right of posts anymore D=

I've tried on my phone and from my laptop. They don't exist! Andy, please!
    EnderKillaJohn117Jimmydeathlyangel74
  • You are not alone, Hay. It happens to me too. Let's start a club
    John117Jimmy
  • > @Arcticstar said:
    > You are not alone, Hay. It happens to me too. Let's start a club

I believe we are victims of a social experiment
    John117CoffeeAndChillJimmy
  • Just doing some (fairly) harmless A|B testing on you guys, nothing to see here. Move along.
    Hay
  • Thank you, Andy!!! You fixed it! I can react to posts again now!
    nebbersJimmyJohn117deathlyangel74