Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
πŸ“š Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. πŸ•°

Ban justification

Options

Hi there,

I've been given a 7 day ban from the server for "trying to use server commands". At first, I thought I was wrongly banned, but then I recalled that when I was trying to use the warp command, I tabbed before I hit the slash (/) key. A command then popped up in the chat, and it did not really occur to me that it was a server command. Without thinking much (as I was also thinking that my rank was too low to trigger any commands), I pressed the "enter key" as it's much quicker to just enter then to Ctrl-a and then backspace, and nobody else was on the server anyway, and then carried on to typing the /warp command. I just want to clarify that by any means, I do not intend on breaking or sabotaging the server and I apologies if I cause any inconvenience to anyone. May I please have my ban lifted early?

Thank you!

By the way, my Minecraft username is "SoloQtoWood3"

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited April 2019
    Options

Hey SoloQtoWood3,

We're taking a look at this and will get back to you soon! There may be a slight delay due to our staff living in different timezones.

Best regards,

• Hay
    Options
    Hi , thank you for explaining that. While you are definitely too low a rank to have done anything with admin commands, we still have to take measures against people who try.

I'm glad it was just a misunderstanding and apologize for the inconvenience!