Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

WEASEL NEWS - Romino vs. Freeman UPDATE

Options
Judge_Dreddpool
Judge_Dreddpool Member, Wiki Editor
edited May 2019 in Shire Global News

WEASEL NEWS!! Bringing the news of the Shire to you!

Good afternoon Shireton's. My name's Mick McRay, and we're recieving breaking news in the Romino vs. Freeman Lawsuit. We've only just heard now that Jessica Freeman has filed a counter-suit against James R. Romino for $40M after he filed a $20M lawsuit against her following a Factbook post she made about his controversial lawsuit against James Stanton in 2017. Our correspondent Daniel Dwight (The Bottom Picture) attempted to speak with Ms. Freeman's lawyer Wikus Van Der Merwe (The Top Picture) earlier to get a comment regarding the lawsuit, however, his wife has said that he is currently unavailable. We'll have more to this story as it breaks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lavernius Tucker, Oranjestad - You know something? I wouldn't mind getting into Ms. Freeman bed. Bow Chicka Bow Wow.

Jacob Peralta, Babylon - This whole lawsuit reeks of bullshittery on both sides. It's the Andrew Watt vs. Sidney "Sid" Alpha case all over again.

Dodd Soward, Fulfwotz - Has anyone seen my cult's newest film Fallout 76? If so, buy the DVD. If you've already got the DVD, then buy the Blu-Ray or the VHS. Hell, buy the film's official OST. [User was banned indefinitely for self-promotion | "Get your shite film off our forums, you smeghead!" - Admin: Dave Lister]

Nabe Gewell, Hobbiton - CAN ANYONE SEE THIS? PLEASE HELP! I'M BEING HELD CAPTIVE BY DERANGED FANS WHO WANT A SEQUEL TO PARTIAL-BEING 2: CHAPTER 2, BUT I DON'T HAVE.... OH NO, THEIR COMING BACK!! THEIR TRYING TO PULL MY PANTS.... NO!! NOT THE DIL- [User was muted for 1 Month | "Most likely a troll trying to pull a sick stunt." - Admin: Jonesy Bonesy]

Post edited by Judge_Dreddpool on