Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Bit_Sixteen

Fotbitr
Fotbitr Member
edited June 2019 in Archived Applications

Hi! My name is Illidan, I'm 25 and-a-half and from Canada, mostly living around Ottawa with my cat, Coffee/Lord Koff! I picked up Minecraft in 2009 when I started college because it was the thing to do, lol. Just recently, Batmins has taken to showing me around the server (though he's shown me bits of it before over the past two years or so) and I've sat in hanging out while he builds. He and Archy encouraged me to join up, so here we are! It seems like a really sweet community and I'd love to stretch my builder's muscle and hopefully make some friends! I haven't dabbled much since beta but it's actually been long enough that it's nostalgic for me and I want to get back into it since I have some spare time! I work as a writer/blogger for various companies but I'm also a biology student! :D I mostly draw, work, and play vidya lol... maybe not in that order.

Most people call me Dannie or Bit, short for Fotbitr. c: Much to my chagrin, "Fotbitr" was actually occupied already so I had to use an alternate though, haha.

Thank you for reading! :D

(P.S.: Bats accidentally took the name I was going to use, so please ask him about his new name if you see him around ;) )

Post edited by Fotbitr on
Batman

Comments

• Hay
    Hay Lord
    Welcome, bit! Your application has been accepted. We have another Bit on the server, too! It'll be fun getting you two mixed up lol

You can now build in /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

Important information about getting started:

- All your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right click the "free" signs or press buttons for the materials you want.

- All tools and enchantments can be found at every exit of the materials area. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs

- You can be assigned a plot by doing /plot auto and then /plot home to get to it

- Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles.

If you haven't logged onto the server yet, you'll have to ask a staff member for your Tyrule ranking when you log on for the first time. If you've already logged onto the server, your Tyrule ranking should appear shortly.
    Fotbitr
  • Thank you! :D

I heard, haha. Secret twins. I've actually never met someone with the same nickname before so it's pretty rad.

This discussion has been closed.