Competition ended!

Our Winter competition has ended. Check out the entries in the competition world (/warp BC).

Survival Village

Hey guys. I finally got the enchantment table set up at the village, (Still needs a few book cases). Its by my house atm. We can move it to a better place when ready. Also, the farm and animal pens are 60% complete. They are down the cobble stone path. Enjoy!

CoffeeAndChill

Comments

• The tunnel from spawn to the "Village", is now operational. If you look to the ocean at spawn, and follow the shore to the right, you will run into the bridge. The tunnel begins were the bridge touches the land. The builders/miners who helped make the build possible, may post there name in the comment section below. Thanks guys!

• I found a partially finished nether route 👀

Cresent_Kid
  • Cresent_KidCresent_Kid Member
    edited January 4

A mysterious lake has been discoverd outside the villages boundary's. Someone has placed a sign naming the lake "Mystic Lake". (No wonder, it glows!) Looks like a great place to build.

• Farm is almost complete at the village. Cactus has been the most recent addition. Pigs are the only farm item missing. Bacon any one?