Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Tudballty

Options

Well, hello there! Its a pleasure to meet you all, I'm Tyler, from the grand old US of A 20 years young.

I saw "The Shire" on Gameranx's video titled "10 People Who Played ONE Game For YEARS Until It Paid Off" As soon as I saw The Shire I was thinking to myself, "I NEED to be a part of that." I build here and there in Minecraft, but I'm more of an explorer. I want to venture out and see everything MC has to offer, and that includes The Shire.

I play lots of video games, but mainly on pc, sometimes on console like the Switch or PS4 but PC is master race <3 Thank you for considering me, and I hope to hear from someone soon!

Comments

• nebbers
    Options

Hello!!! Well good news, you don't have to be a member to explore. I checked to see if you joined yet but I didn't see your username. As soon as you join, we can rank you as a member. Come on and explore! play.shirecraft.us. January is usually a very slow time around here but if you need help, just let us know.

We've been a server since Oct 15 2010 and the map has never reset. It's layers upon layers of history built by over a thousand players. I think you'll like it.

• Snow Burnt
    Options

Welcome. Hope to see you around the shire. Enjoy!