Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Minsok525

Options
Membership - Minsok525

Hello! I am Minsok525, I saw your videos on youtube, I think your server is amazing and I'd like to join!

My name is LEE, I'm 37 years old and I live in the S. korea. I've been playing Minecraft for about 3 years and I really like the game, expecially exploring caves. I also like building, on my singleplayer!

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @minsok525 

Thanks for applying. We'll be happy to make you a member of our community, however you will need to connect to the server at least once before we can do this. Connect to play.shirecraft.us. When you're on, say you've been accepted and ask a staff member to promote you so you can build.

Information that will help you to get started may be found here: https://wiki.shirecraft.us/index.php?title=Application_Process#Acceptance

The first thing to do to start building is warp to the Tyrule world; use the command ' /warp Tyrule '. There are signs there to tell you what to do :-)

If you have any questions, then we're here to help — ask in our 'Support Area' forum or speak to members in the game.

Enjoy !