Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Aether Scavenger Hunt

Options
nebbers
nebbers Lord
edited September 2023 in Gameplay

Take ride on the Aether! Stop along the way and gather the clues to complete this scavenger hunt. Complete it however you want but just don't post answers here :) First person who completes it will get a customized title of their choice for a month (pending staff approval). I've rated each question for difficulty as well using red yellow or green, green being the easiest:

Groenevelden: Q1: What battle took place here in 1677? Q2: Where does Trengis Dengleblatt live and why does he live there? ✅

Little Wangleton: Complete the sign: "If this is little wangleton...?" 🔶

Phobon: his town is best remembered for its birth, death, rebirth, and current state of paralysis. Who built it? Where can you find remnants of 'old' Phobon today? ✅

Amica: Upon arriving, what little historical factoid do we learn about Amica? ✅

Wilderness beyond Amica: What gift did the people of Covid Village give to the STA? Nearby is a door - what "republic" is inside? 🔶

Ivory Beach: Q1 What is the only shop open in the food court? 🔶Q2 In your opinion, what state of development would you say Ivory Beach is in? ✅

Arcadia and surrounding area: Q1 What three towns do you pass but don't stop at on the way to Arcadia? ✅ Q2 What nation controls the Westenzee Canal? 🔴Q3 What happened to the inventory of Waitrose Copy in Arcadia? ✅

Karaam: Q1 “ahead lies treasure. be warned”. What treasure awaits in the room ahead? 🔴Q2 What two companies built the Trippy McTripperson tunnel? ✅

Whitevale: This place could use some finishing. Q1 Who built it? ✅Q2 What company sponsored 'the meaty tunnel'? ✅

Tyro: What creature does the glass temple of “Phee” resemble? 🔴

Equos: Where might I find Bobert the Voodoo Doll? 🔴

Arena Ruins: The sacred tree house here is home to what people? ✅

Central: What is the "CreamyToria"? ✅

Belthil: Where does the door behind the front desk in Sad King Billy’s Orphanarium lead? ✅

Bork: What movies are showing at the Thor Cinema Multiplex? (pick one) 🔶

New Venice: Q1 I need to export some minerals. Who do I hire? 🔶Q2 “Touched by his Noodly Appendages” can be read where? 🔶

Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on

Comments

• nebbers
    Options

Congrats to DreamingAtDawn for being the first to complete this scavenger hunt!!

The New Venice questions/answers are unverified - anyone else find them?

You can still complete this challenge and win a title even though DreamingAtDawn won first. So give it a go!