Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Icecat3

Options

Hello! My name is Icecat3, I found out about your server while searching online for a new server to build on. The other servers that I play on have kind of died and it's not really that fun to play without the community to interact with.

My real name is Alisa, I'm 19 years old and I live in the United States. I've played Minecraft for about four years now, and I play the game quite often. A couple of my favorite things to do in Minecraft are spelunking and exploring different biomes. I enjoy building in Minecraft, but I run out of design ideas quickly for my buildings. I'd like to explore the Shire so I can learn new ways to build things and improve the design of things that I build in the future.

Thanks for considering my application,

--Icecat3❄️

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hey Alisa,

Welcome and thanks for applying!

I've accepted your application and promoted you to the 'Tyrule' rank which lets you build in our world for new members.

Please run the /warp Tyrule command to get started. When you arrive, read the signs and use /plot auto to get a place to build.

The 'Tyrule' rank/world exists for you to work on a small project before we let you build in the main world and give you access to our survival server.

When you're done with your project, or if you need any help, then please ask someone in game, on Discord, or in our 'Support Area' forum.

If you use Discord, feel free to join us at shirecraft.us/discord.

Enjoy :-)