Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - RedMiller21

Hi! Im RedMiller21, Im 22, my friend koolads has been on your server for a while and showed me what he and some others have built, It looks awesome. I want to join to help Koolads with some of his projects and this server looks like a great place to do them. Ive been playing minecraft for over 10 years now and have enjoyed ever hour of it. I like building redstone contraptions and mining for endless hours. In past ive made such projects such as mount olympus.

Thanks,

Red

CoffeeAndChill

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer

Welcome, @RedMiller21

I've accepted your application and promoted you to the 'Tyrule' rank which lets you build in our world for new members. 

Please run the /warp Tyrule command to get started. When you arrive, read the signs and use /plot auto to get a place to build.

The 'Tyrule' rank/world exists for you to work on a small project before we let you build in the main world and give you access to our survival server. 

When you're done with your project, or if you need any help, then please ask someone in game, on Discord, or in our 'Support Area' forum.

If you use Discord, feel free to join us at shirecraft.us/discord.