Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership/BC - Dxxvy

Hi, I'm Dxxvy, I'm an adolecent from the U.S and I enjoy creativity. I've watched videos about the Shirecraft server and seen how amazing it is; I'm thoroughly impressed. A friend told me about the BC that was happening. I'm excited to see what this server has in store for me. I'm a very open donator, and I love helping out servers because it's awesome! Anyways, thanks for everything.

-Dxxvy

Comments

• nebbers
    nebbers Lord
    edited January 2021

Hey @Dxvvy

Thanks for taking the time to apply. It helps us keep out the riffraff.

I've accepted your application and promoted you to the 'Tyrule' rank which lets you build in our world for new members. 

Please run the /warp Tyrule command to get started. When you arrive, read the signs and use /plot auto for a place to build.

The 'Tyrule' rank/world exists for you to work on a small project before we let you build in the main world and give you access to our survival server. 

When you're done with your project, or if you need any help, then please ask someone in game, on Discord, or in our 'Support Area' forum.

You may join us on Discord at shirecraft.us/discord.

Enjoy :-)

Dxvvy
This discussion has been closed.