Welcome! Please connect to the server (play.shirecraft.us) at least once before applying for membership. If you haven't joined the server at least once, we will be unable to give you a rank.
Membership applications may be briefly unavailable while we work on a software upgrade. If you can't apply right now, you can still explore - connect to play.shirecraft.us.
Membership - sckilfie
Hello,
My Minecraft name is sckilfie.
I'm 20 years old and I live in Brazil.
How did I find The Shire? I was scrolling through reddit and tiktok wanting to find some city or something for a minecraft livestream when this server popped up.
The first thing I'd like to create on The Shire is... My own town for my discord and my livestreams.
Thanks!
-sckilfie
My Minecraft name is sckilfie.
I'm 20 years old and I live in Brazil.
How did I find The Shire? I was scrolling through reddit and tiktok wanting to find some city or something for a minecraft livestream when this server popped up.
The first thing I'd like to create on The Shire is... My own town for my discord and my livestreams.
Thanks!
-sckilfie
0