Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Help hi i really wana join but its not letting

Options
19joed
19joed Member
edited August 2014 in Archived Applications
Hi i would like to apply for this server and does it have survivel? 

Comments

• Arcticstar
    Options
    Hello! You've done it right by posting here, but could you please let us know some things about you? Such as your age, your interests, anything that comes to your mind. Just reply in this thread please, or post another post with the info I asked, it doesn't really matter.

Thanks,
    Arctic 
  • 19joed
    Options
    Hi im Joey and i loved craftshire but then it got taken down so for a while ive been trying to find a server like this for my friends and i to build in survivel and such. My age is 13 and im fom the powerful and longlasting United States Of America!! i wana join because i want to build a peaceful kingdom with my friends and not get griefed. and its really amazing what my friends and i can do in survivel!! we built a wall 25 blocks high and established a gov't within the walls which was amazing!! and we really wana bring back those days so thats why im Applying!!! thanks -Joe
  • Arcticstar
    Options
    Accepted and promoted. Welcome!
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Also, we have a survival world at /warp survival

You'll need to finish a project at /warp Tyro before you get access to the survival world

For guidance with your Tyro project, read the information at /warp Criteria

Good luck! :D 
This discussion has been closed.