Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Tyro Project Feedback Request

mlhenry
mlhenry Member
edited December 2013 in General Chat
I had completed at least a first attempt at my tyro project and wanted some feedback from anyone. I know lots of you are playing survival and it's hard to warp back and forth from your bases. So, I have provided some pictures of the area.

Regardless, I made the "Ye Ole' Coffee Shop". I really had no idea what I wanted this to be when I started. However, I had just my tyro pack to start with and have slowly built things up. That said, I could easily do something much more complex now. If you visit I apologize about all my chests behind the counter. They are full of building materials now...as well as loads of glass and dyes to work on a giant stained glass mosiac I had in mind.

All critiques are appreciated. Thanks.....

To visit the coordinates are:

x:262
y:138
z:-1663

Link to screenshots album below: (By the way, I'm using the 256*256 Faerielight Resource Pack)

http://imgur.com/a/eAXv4

Comments

• Just ask a Lord (golden letters) when they're online and they'll take a look! No need to post requests on the forums. I can assure you that we'll check your build out when a Lord and you are online at the same time. :)

Looks interesting so far, anyhow!