Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Suggestion: TNT Use

Options
GStark1
GStark1 Member
edited December 2013 in General Chat
Is it possible to allow TNT to be used by Mavens and above?  Would seriously help with large scale excavations.  Just a thought.

Comments

• Colepuck
    Colepuck Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Still there's the risk factor, if you need something large scale, ask a Lord or an Arbiter. They'll probably be glad to help. (Architect could be asked as well)
  • GStark1
    Options
    I know I could ask, but it's one of those projects where I'm not sure in what direction its going, creatively AND actual direction.  If / when I figure it out I'll probably ask for help, just thought it would be nice to be self sufficient.  And yeah, there is a risk.  Someone could hang around the server long enough to get to Maven then go on a TNT rampage and blow up towns and towers.  Area protection on large builds should help mitigate that.
  • mtbrgeek
    mtbrgeek Member, Retired Staff
    Options
    let me handle this... @tnt ... hahahah no.

we may have another option for you though. let me talk to the other lords.  
  • GStark1
    Options
    I'm willing to look at other options.  I tried last night to set up some auto-click macros with my logitech keyboard and mouse but i failed...I do have a special key that mimics a mouse click now though!
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    G-boi... I'm usually on at the same time you are, and I have LS, so you can always ask me to help you out, and I'd be glad to!
  • tehmaniacman
    Options
    Maven and Viceroy+ getting TNT use is an okay idea to me. But then again, my opinion doesn't really matter :p
  • 0031benjy
    0031benjy Confirm Email, Retired Staff
    Options
    It is a bit of a controversial topic, as I proved a few moments ago...
  • tehmaniacman
    Options
    Okay okay, everyone Viceroy and Maven+ -0031benjy. How's that?
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    No. Locked.
This discussion has been closed.