Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - HayGuys11

Hay
Hay Lord
edited December 2014 in Archived Applications
Hi all!
I read the requirements like 4 times and now I already forgot. Let's see what I can remember right now. lol

I found this server on imgur! The pictures were so awesome! I'm kinda new to servers. This is only the 2nd big server I've checked out. The first one is going through some changes so I'm exploring other ones to kinda find a hew home, I guess.
I live right between Washington DC and Baltimore, MD USA.
My age... hmm. I usually tell people I'm somewhere between 18 and 500. =D

What else...
I love building and mining! I'm not a fan of trolling but I once built a giant 20 block tall panda bear peeing into my friend's water fountain at his castle. But this was after I helped him turn the top of his friend's giant volcano castle into an ice-cream sundae.
I only prank when it is understood that a prank war is happening and it's always fun and funny stuff that doesn't involve breaking stuff or hurting the other person in any way.

My last build was a creepy haunted house for halloween. It was fun. Before that, my base was a jungle wood treehouse. I loved it but it kept burning down from my crazy fireplace and the mods replaced my fireplace with torches. lol 
I'd post pictures but the links aren't working. Dunno why.

I like helping on projects and I'd like to build a base if there's still places to go. 
I'm HORRIBLE at interior decorating. All my houses have been cool designs but completely empty except for my chest room. 

Anyway - I hope I get accepted. 

Thanks for reading! =D

Comments

• welcome aboard!  That was a well thought out application.

I, too, suck at interior decorating. 
  • Thank you @Nebbers! I had so much fun building last night. I finished my build at about 3:40am. Lol 
    I hope y'all like it! 
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Welcome to The Shire - I've closed this discussion.

If you have any queries, or something to share, feel free to create a new discussion! :)
This discussion has been closed.