Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

My Skyscraper

Options
The_Creamster
The_Creamster Member
edited December 2013 in Gameplay
As some of you would know the scale of the project i'm currently working on & a few have said its a bit too large for myself to build. I'm opening it up for discussion and i propose a few options;

1- Someone with WE permission delete it and i'll build a much smaller project in the same area; an expansive mansion with the works (pool, tennis court, maze ...etc )
2- Allow those who are really good builders to help me finish it. Given the design i have in mind for it that would work really good because new members who don't have a house built yet could use an "apartment" on the residental floors while they build there own one to get tyro; and some "apartments" could be permanently used by certain ranks & groups of players

If option 2 has a greater preference; Shops, Farms, a Minecart Station & other builds which would support the skyscraper & its inhabintants & make it look like its not a standalone building in the middle of nowhere would be requested/required. Any feedback about this is welcome.

The_Creamster. 

Comments

• mtbrgeek
    mtbrgeek Member, Retired Staff
    Options
    You have put a considerable amount of time into the build. With what you have so far it apears to be a very complex build. I wouldnt just delete it. I would reccomend plan 2. 

Geek