Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Application for Tyro (PhantomWarrior12)

Options
Hi, my Minecraft name is PhantomWarrior12 and I found your server through a recommendation from a friend.
My real name is Michael, I am 17 years old and I currently live in the UK. I've played Minecraft since the early Alpha and I have been wanting to get back into building since I have taken a break for about 6 months to focus on studies and sport.
I wanted to become a member of your server because I enjoy the company of the community and I would like to contribute a bit myself by building a variety of things. I have been on multiple build teams for Minecraft, I've owned multiple servers and personally built the spawn. I've also worked with FyreUK with some of their minor builds and gotten to know a few members.

Other than Minecraft (And games in general) I like to play a decent amount of sport and focus on things like Science, History, Psychology and Photography. For sport I mainly play Badminton (I play in tournaments and against adults who match up against me in the advanced tier in Badminton) I occasionally do other sports like: Cricket, Hockey, Basketball, Tennis and Squash. As another past-time/hobby, I like to do photography (Mainly film) and go out and explore derelict buildings to get unique and different shots.

Hopefully I will have a great time on the server and have fun contributing to the community by being friendly and building.
-PhantomWarrior12 

Comments

• nebbers
    Options
    Awesome!  Welcome to the server!  Looking forward to seeing you around.  You're joining what is probably the longest continuously running server map in existence, with a tight knit community.  Enjoy it - explore our warps and get to know our history, you'll love it that much more.
This discussion has been closed.