Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

**NEW BUILD COMPETITION**

Options
nebbers
nebbers Lord
edited January 2015 in General Chat
BUILD COMPETITION IS NOW OPEN!

This months theme:  Mediterranean.  That can cover a lot.. from Spain to Egypt, from the Ancient Greeks to Medieval Venetian traders.  However you wish to interpret the theme is up to you.

BC is over on Saturday evening, January 31st.

Staff will judge each build on the following categories and range of points:

Theme: 1-5
Detailing: 1-10  (lighting, interiors, etc)
Creativity: 1-10
Palette: 1-5
General Effect: 1-10  (overall judges impression of the build)

*YOU DO NOT NEED TO USE THE WHOLE PLOT!*

For a total possible point total of 40.  Scores will be tallied and the winner will have a range of prizes available to them.  First place ties will be rejudged and a winner chosen.  Depending on the number of entries, a 1st and 2nd runner-up prize may be possible.  Tyros are unable to rank to Yeoman from a BC build.

Get started at /warp BC!
Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on

Comments

• nebbers
    Options
    BC STARTS TOMORROW!  BLOODY PLOTME PLUGIN
  • nebbers
    Options
    Ox and Morris's builds were saved - temporarily placed over the spawn.  When ready, I will paste them into newly claimed plots.

Some plots may have phantom owners, left over from the previous Buildionaire world.  Notify me and I can clear it.  One of those phantom owners might be you!  If so, try /plotme home - it'll take you to your correct plot.
  • nebbers
    Options
    ATTENTION!

PlotMe plugin is experiencing some issues.  Your plots are all still there, but the plot owners are all scrambled.

If we can't get it fixed, I'll just open the world up and trust you guys to build on your own plots.  I'll post again if we've fixed it or not.
  • nebbers
    Options
    PlotMe has been disabled.  The BC world is now 'open', but please stay within your boundary and do not build on other people's plots.  We'll be using Hawkeye liberally during judging so please make sure your work is your own!
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Fixed plots.

Go to the plot world and type /plot home to go to your plot, or /plot auto if you don't have a plot already. :)

If you're standing in your plot, and you can't build on it or claim it, type /plot info to see if it's assigned to you... then ask a Lord to /plot dispose it for you, then you can /plot claim it.