Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

A Thought for keepinventory

Passout9
Passout9 Member
edited December 2013 in Support Area
there is a easy way to turn it on in villina minecraft is /gamerule keepinventory true but i would like to ask if you would like it to be on.
it would have been nice for when i keep falling though world holes that people with creative keep making though bedrock and i have lost lots of stuff because of them and /fly disabling its self mid-flight (a different problem) so im asking if other players would want this.

Comments

• P.S. Maven is earned, it doesn't matter how long you've been here.
  • Passout9
    Passout9 Member
    edited December 2013
    i know that but the number of world hole is annoying so can you disable breaking bedrock for anyone with creative so i can go around the world and not fall though tons of them

note: after re-reading i never asked for creative i was stating that people with creative keep making those holes... read it careful next time please i know my writing is confusing but i bring up problems and you guys keep saying that im asking for this or i did that i was saying there is a problem 
  • thanks for listening to me talk and please read careful not just quick look over thats how i get blamed for things i didnt do eg i was saying there is a problem with hoppers looting chests i saw a set-up before and i was saying to andrew that there should be a showcase of how to make sure that doesn't happen again to someone
  • 0031benjy
    0031benjy Confirm Email, Retired Staff
    edited December 2013
    nebbers did read your post properly, he was referring to your signature line.
  • Can you tell me the coordinates of any holes you find? I'll be happy to patch them up for you.
  • ok lobstrex ill get some for you
  • oh ben that was a typo i didn't get to finish i went to sleep before finisihing and i have finished it as off lately
This discussion has been closed.