Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership for Mason23278

Options
Hello there, my name is Mason23278 in game. My real name, as you can probably tell, is Mason. I'm a proud 'Murican living in Oregon, and I'd like to join your server.

One HUGE reason I found this server was that I'm a huge fan of all things Lord of the Rings, and stuff like that. For instance, I'm making a model (according to the Lego Video Game ^-^) of the shire in my Single Player world and so far I'm having a blast with it. I am also a member of another server that is very based around building, I have ranked up to one of the highest normal ranks you can get, and I hope to submit an application to be an assessor. I'm also an Administrator on another server that I'm building with a friend, so I have a lot of experience with being mature and handling problems. I am 14 years old ( a little young but you'll be surprised ) and I am hoping to build some cool stuff on your server and get to know all the new people.

Some of my hobbies persist of doing sports, studying ( the worst thing in the world for a high-school student ) , and doing odd jobs around my neighborhood. I am told by others I have a bright personality and I hope you can see that too! I hope you take me in as one of you, and I thank you for reading my submission. Not to sound cheesey, but if you were raised by my parents, there's almost always a cheesey ending to a story. Thanks so much. =D

-Mason 

Comments

• 0031benjy
    0031benjy Confirm Email, Retired Staff
    Options
    Accepted!
    Welcome to the Shire, you've been promoted to Tyro rank!
    Check out "/warp tyro" to get started! :D
This discussion has been closed.