Sammiches822 Arbiter
edited January 2015 in General Chat
imageimageimageimage
be amazed

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Looking great, Sammich! How's the University?
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    Andrew honey, I've realized Fulfwotz isn't the right place for such a high place of education. I'm making it into a complex for the IIA. All of our students will be sent to colleges elsewhere, primarily Universita de Venezia. <3
  • Lord_Drekar
    Options
    The IIA?
  • nebbers
    Options
    This is looking awesome!  This will help the map-making effort.  Rather than make a big LOTR style map for the whole world, I'm going to do it by regions.  So first on the list is Demmatrodine.  From what I can tell, it can be divided in these regions, geographically http://i.imgur.com/yU76SdR.png

Any names for these areas?  or different divisions or names for things?  I don't think the demmatrodine has any mountains.
  • 0031benjy
    0031benjy Confirm Email, Retired Staff
    Options
    nebs, maybe that pink area can be the Sravasti Constituency or something as papasavant's build is the primary city there?
  • nebbers
    Options
    Yeah that could work.. maybe less of a political name and more of a regional/geographical name for each spot.  Any ideas for that?
  • 0031benjy
    0031benjy Confirm Email, Retired Staff
    Options
    Maybe just "Sravas" as the area
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    Nice, I can definitely help with creating names for the Demmatrodine subregions!
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    Drek, the IIA is the Imperial Intelligence Agency, Fulf's equivalent to the CIA
  • Vetous
    Vetous Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    And, might I add, opposed to the SIA.