Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - smartguy314

Options
Hello there everyone! I'm smartguy314. I'm 18 years old and from the United States. I'm looking for a new server to join after recently taking a hiatus from the game. I spent a few years working with a few of the build devs over on Wynncraft and picked up and contributed quite a bit. I feel that not only would I bring a fresh perspective to the server, but I'd also bring a good bit of knowledge, as well as a great personality. I'd very much like to see where this new direction takes me and I see it as a blank canvas waiting to be covered in all kinds of blocky goodness. Thanks again for reading!

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Hey smartguy314,

Welcome to The Shire!

You've been promoted to the rank of Tyro, our entry-level rank. We all started at this rank, including our staff team.

To start building, head over to /warp Tyrule and use the /plot auto command to get your own plot (that only you can build on). When you require building materials, they are available under the spawn at /warp Tyrule.

All it takes to rank up from our entry rank is a good-quality build—a house, a farm, a hotel, a church and graveyard...! Remember that we do not allow pixel art, and we don't like aeroplanes or helicopters.

Head over to http://play.shirecraft.us/6635 for a map of our world.  The map is currently 7000*7000 blocks and consumes about 3.5Gb of space; it's well over three years old.

We have a wiki at http://www.reddit.com/r/shirecraft/wiki/index which details the server's rules, and also features information about a selection of projects.

Some warps that you may wish to check out are:
    /warp atheos
    /warp athitica
    /warp venice
    /warp oranjestad
    /warp fulfwotz
    /warp pangea

Hope to see you online soon!
  • nebbers
    Options
    it's well over four years old*
This discussion has been closed.