Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - CorvusNoctem

Options
Hello, I've been minecrafting for several years now. I am female and I mainly build castles with a Grecian/Hellenistic flair and hopefully I could add some more European style to your server. I am generally a recluse and will not bother other players but I will talk to them if they want to talk to me. I love building on Minecraft and it is what has started me on the path of becoming an architect.
I happened upon a post on /r/gaming about the university and thought I would check out the server. So far I've been decently impressed with all of the work put into the starting area and would like to join. 

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hey CorvusNoctem,

Thanks for applying. I've promoted you to our beginner rank, 'Tyro'. You may now build at /warp Tyrule. When at the Tyrule warp, use the /plot auto command to get some land to build on. Building materials are available underneath the /warp Tyrule spawn area.

Some fun facts about the server: We're over 4 years old, the map has never been reset (it's now ~7000*7000 blocks, and consumes 3.5Gb of space), and over 1000 unique players have connected.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask either on the forum or in-game.

See you soon!
This discussion has been closed.