Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

My Dearest Apologise- Pipeboy98

Options
Jayjay40000
Jayjay40000 Member
edited December 2013 in Off Topic
Dear Fellow ShireCraft Members it is me pipeboy98 and i had to make this account because it turns out my other was terminated I wanted to say sorry for acting out like a jerk mtbrgeek my deepest apologise go for but in sincernist i really did not greif. I am extreamly sorry. But i really do love that server but i know i will not be welcomed back on and i accept that consequence. Again very sorry :(

Comments

• Arcticstar
    Options
    I'd just like to point out that mtbrgeek wasn't the only one you acted like a jerk to
  • Jayjay40000
    Options
    i know Articstar

• Arcticstar
    Options
    Great! Then find yourself a nice other server where you make sure to not get hacked (get a safer password and get yourself a nice firewall and anti malware + antivirus software) and have a good life! :)
  • 0031benjy
    0031benjy Confirm Email, Retired Staff
    Options
    You're gone, regardless of whether you griefed or not (come on, you did) your account was responsible for the damage of other's builds (proof: http://imgur.com/YfqgR5w) the worst of it is how you've behaved since joining, there is not a future for you here.
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    You weren't hacked, unless you're accusing someone else using your internet connection of 'hacking' you. 
This discussion has been closed.