📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰
CoffeeAndChill Lord, Engineer
edited March 2015 in Project Discussion
Kaldaron is now a calling point on the Cerelia line, between Aetheria and Mount Britain.
Because of this, the Thule line presently terminates at Mount Britain.
- The Thule line will be extended north to Taz's new city, Port, Modaora, Wytapcha and Volgamo [terminus].
- The Cerelia line will be extended to Knavobuki, Talmis, Jotenheim (Shares platforms with Juris line trains), Lord Temple, Ritunim [terminus].
- The Juris line will be extended to Babylon [terminus].
- The Franco line will be extended south to Mortham, Aldham, Mooshoo and Epsilon [terminus].
- The Hestia line will be extended North-east to Colony, Redtown, Westport, Sandalvania and Shrowded [terminus]. This will connect the Hestia line with the Juris and Nysa lines.
The Railway Map will be updated soon.... maybe. :P
Andrew, if you need someone to build all these tunnels and things, I will help out
In this Discussion
Railway StatusTo plan your journey, click here.
Useful LinksWorld Map