Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Fulfwotzian Propaganda Found in Aetheria

Options
This just in! Rail workers in Aetheria discover Fulfwotzian Propaganda covering a tunnel entrance out of the city. Is this a sign of aggression? Are Fulfwotzian expansion plans being drawn up? Currently details are sketchy, but from what we have gathered, the evil oligarch and emperor of Fulfwotz himself, Sammich the defiler, put up this diabolical propaganda image. While it is unknown when it happened, secret sources and eyewitnesses state, and I quote: 

"He cackled like a madman while he did it. Ranting about ruling the shire with a whaleskin fist. Something about spreading his meth business too, and also some random other words noone could hear. It's like he's possessed"

Fulfwotz, long notorious for being a backwater nation with delusions of power, has a history of aggressive expansion attempts. During that time of war, Aetheria, as well as the other city-states it has ties with, were (unfortunately) allied with Fulfwotz, prior to the emperor's descent into madness, and his blatant aggression to anything not his, became clear. Is this smearing of propaganda a sign of revenge planning? an act and preface to war? a plot of things to come? Perhaps merely a confusing and elaborate ad campaign for Follywood's latest movie gone wrong? Rumours abound, but one thing is clear - people are worried. Only time will tell what the mad ruler has planned....

Comments

• Sammiches822
    Sammiches822 Arbiter
    edited March 2015
    Options
    "oligarch"
    false. i dont share my power
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    also Fulfwotz is the total opposite of backwater. Progress is our top priority. We just recently passed a law that states that any woman who knows how to spell is a witch and is burned in a large pyre