Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Ice region is up for grabs!

Options
The ice region formerly known as Modaora is now open for whoever wants to build in it. There is amazing terraforming there to include mountains by Nebs, myself and Wyrm. A huge lake that has a cascading waterfall at the edge of it made by Nebs. A new waterfall mountain thing that is flanked by two huge cherry blossom trees. Tons of space... etc. I've kept a small region in the northeast corner for the underground city I did terra for and Josie has some stuff in the Southwest corner. Other than that, it's free game!
Modaora City is now in the middle of the ocean and you can still get there by doing /warp Modaora. If you're currently furnishing an apartment there, please make sure to set a home at the new location. =) I'm posted up in a quiet corner of the map finishing the Laurelian flower temple thing and going to start a new city =D

Anyway. that was it. Letting yall know the ice region was up for grabs. I'll be offline until May 9th or something like that because I'll be out in the middle of the ocean hoping to not get eaten by sharks. Soooo if you have questions or whatever, I won't be able to answer until I get back. 

Cyall later! <3

Comments

• Lord_Drekar
    Options
    I agree that it's an awesome land - definitely worth a look even if you don't want to build on it. Also, Hay, I think the sharks will be more afraid of you xD fear the copypaste queen lol