Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

BREAKING NEWS! The Drekoning Happened!

Options
John117
John117 Member, Engineer, Wiki Editor
Earlier this Monday, on the first of June, something terrible happened in The Shire. The Drekoning. 
Long threatened by the great Lord Drekar, the Drekoning took place in the north, spanning from Old Modaora to Laurelian. The agent of this evil occurance? Ender chests. Lord Drekar tore open a rift thousands wide and filled it to the contours of the landscape, ending the ongoing actions of all those in the world for a short period of time. Our brave reporters entered the forest in which this occured, and took these daring shots:
image Here we see the culprit responsible, lurking in the background. What further plans does he have? Why enderchests? The world may never know.

The damage continues onwards, buried deep under mountains and the rolling landscape of this forest.

The agents of the Drekoning go further into the distance, but some forbidden magic at work prevents our reporters from seeing these devils as they get further away. The damage goes on as far as the eye could see.

From the air, our reporters took an image showing just a mere fraction of the damage caused. Relief efforts were underway, as members of the community worked to heal the great tear in our world.

What else does Lord Drekar have in store for The Shire? Is the Drekoning merely the beginning? Only he knows...

Comments

• Lord_Drekar
    Options
    I thought we were friends :'(

• John117
    John117 Member, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    Options
    As far as our analysts can tell, the Drekoning affected fairly little. School has not been canceled. 
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    Ahem, I WILL be taking this to the PTA. :)
  • Lord_Drekar
    Options
    I don't know what the PTA is, but it'll fall before the drekoning. even the accidental ender chest apocalypse I summoned was enough
  • Snow Burnt
    Options

We can only stand by and wonder what the possible outcome will be....