Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

For Sale: Neb's 'Spoils of Lordship' personal vault

Of what use is a vault if I can't share it with my dear friends? Today I am announcing my "Spoils of Lordship" vault in Oranjestad is now available for purchase.

What you'll get:
*A brick-for-brick copy of the vault building with [protection] signs removed
*77 unique books, including such classics as "The Kings Sword" by Vetous, all 30+ stages of the Duncan Quest, and "The Crimson Ghost" poem by SaithVenomDrone
*About 115 unique banners from unique cities and towns found throughout the Shire (some of which no longer exist!)
*Approximately 32 unique named weapons and armors, including "Jimmy's Pumpkin of DOOM", "SAMMICHIAN MEGA BOW", "Passout9's Rod of Death", and the "0031 Power Trousers".
*About 30 'Other' unique named items, including "420 Proof Scotch", "Fulfwotzian Cranberry Sauce", "Ender's Carrot Stick", "Dank Meme" potion, and "Bucket of Power" milk bucket.
*A multitude of decorative and unique heads

I am open to any and all offers, either in-game, real-world, or within the Ether spiritual realm.
You can view the Spoils of Lordship vault at x1013, z481 in Oranjestad. Many unique items are displayed on the walls.

Comments

• Hay
    Hay Lord
    This vault belongs in a museum!
    The Laurelian Nation proposes building a special area in the Laurelian Museum for the vault so that its riches can be viewed by all who wish to see it.
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Please send 1 dollar to

Happy Dude
    742 Venice Terrace
    Venice — Centro
    Venice County

Eternal happiness is just a dollar away
  • Did you say exclusive banners? Considering...
  • oh wow, been awhile since ive been the sammichian mega bow killing random shirelings
  • I like the museum idea, @Hay ! you can have it
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    Awesome!! I'll start building out the area today! =D
  • Judge_Dreddpool
    Judge_Dreddpool Member, Wiki Editor
    Congrats on the purchase of the Vault @Hay . I'd be interested in seeing the Museum in-game upon completion. If you need help with writing brief descriptions of each artefact, allow me to assist if you're interested.
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy Arbiter
    nebbers you are everything i aspire to be on the shire
  • tij62
    tij62 Member
    > @Jimmy said:
    > nebbers you are everything i aspire to be on the shire

Who doesn't mah dood?
  • Jimmy wrote: »

A lord?
  • DID WE TAKE AWAY REACTIONS ON POSTS?
  • > @Sammiches822 said:
    > DID WE TAKE AWAY REACTIONS ON POSTS?

Yes. Now all we have are the little gray arrows to express our feelings.
  • Wuggeh0
    Wuggeh0 Member, Wiki Editor
    the little gray arrows arent working for me
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited August 2018
    > @Wuggeh0 said:
    > the little gray arrows arent working for me

Hi, your free on-call 24/7 IT guy is on holiday at the moment. Please register any concerns in the support area forum and they will be addressed when I’m home! This happens because forum add-ons that we use get abandoned by their maintainers and I end up having to update them myself.
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy Arbiter
    edited August 2018
    nebbers wrote: »
    Jimmy wrote: »

A lord?

I mean if you are offering..

> @Wuggeh0 said:
    > the little gray arrows arent working for me

Hi, your free on-call 24/7 IT guy is on holiday at the moment. Please register any concerns in the support area forum and they will be addressed when I’m home! This happens because forum add-ons that we use get abandoned by their maintainers and I end up having to update them myself.

if i could react as shady i would