Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Survival world suggestions

CoffeeAndChill
CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
If you have any feedback, please share here or send me a message.

I’ll start...
Would anybody like the ability to protect their chests?
John117

Comments

• I'm OK with keeping my valuables in an ender chest. I feel like there aren't a ton of mobs, will increasing the difficulty cause more to spawn?
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    > @nebbers said:
    > I'm OK with keeping my valuables in an ender chest. I feel like there aren't a ton of mobs, will increasing the difficulty cause more to spawn?

Yep, if enough people are interested in increased difficulty then we can change that
  • Narcs121
    Narcs121 Member, Wiki Editor
    Well honestly increasing the difficulty would only make things harder unless we redo the spawn on the survival world.

Imagine a newbie connecting by night (in-game night, of course) and having himself buried with zombies, skeletons etc.

We aren't every time here to help, while you (+ me), nebbers and aFloatingDonut have set their base near the spawn, we aren't always at our base, and even if we were, there still are problems.
    Think about it : our base is on an island (although i built a nice dock for boats), nebbers' base is difficult to access and the only pedestrian way to land is by running on the railway.
    For aFloatingDonut, while he is somewhat quite near our bases, he is far from spawn.

I suggest setting a harder difficulty, but by the same way trying to redevelop a bit the spawn to make easy access to the railway and build a few temporary shelters or "for sale" bases.
  • Narcs121 wrote: »
    Well honestly increasing the difficulty would only make things harder unless we redo the spawn on the survival world.

The spawn is completely built up and safe now :)
  • Narcs121
    Narcs121 Member, Wiki Editor
    nebbers wrote: »
    Narcs121 wrote: »

The spawn is completely built up and safe now :)

I could only hope it is.
    Now i guess you could maybe make indications to safer, populated places (the three bases in particular).
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    edited October 2018
    > @Narcs121 said:
    I suggest setting a harder difficulty, but by the same way trying to redevelop a bit the spawn to make easy access to the railway and build a few temporary shelters or "for sale" bases.

You are banned from the server. You have been for some time. Literally none of this pertains to you. Thanks so much for your input, however, we've told you several times and in several different ways that you are banned.
    Wuggeh0Judge_Dreddpool