Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Offering Money In Exchange For Building

Hello!

I've been working a lot on Caffa lately and would like to shift my focus onto bigger-picture things and development around the city. As such, I am burned out on building the generic little houses that fill the majority of the main island.

I would very much appreciate some builders seeking work who would be willing to build houses for me in Caffa. I am offering $3 per completed house.

I have a decent amount of outlines laid out throughout the city; if you're interested and I know you, you do not need to ask permission to start building. If I don't know you that well, please check in with me first!

Mark with a sign which homes you've built so I know who to pay. Their design is pretty simple; you can get the gist of it by just looking at the houses nearby. Regardless, here's a few guidelines:
  • The houses should be no more than four stories.
  • Every house should have stairs inside, shutters, and on the second story up, windowsills featuring flowers or heads.
  • ONLY build on the outlines I have laid out.
  • Try not to use the same banner shutter color as houses nearby, and do not use white, grey, or black.

That's about it. Build five when you've got some spare time and that's a $15 profit!

Get to it! <3
EnderKillaHayWuggeh0

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    May I build a train station somewhere 'appropriate' or should I leave that to you? :)
  • @CoffeeAndChill

leave it to me boy

it'll get done soon enough cause I'm on a Caffa roll I promise
  • @CoffeeAndChill

actually... do you see the big colosseum across the lagoon from the city? You can actually convert that into a station in whatever way you see fit. Preferably with the rail running North/South right through the middle of the structure with the platform in the center

I'll eventually build up the area around it
  • CoffeeAndChill
    edited February 2019
    Done a bit. Added temporary warp '/warp CaffaStation'

Let me know if it's okay
    Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on
    EnderKilla
  • CoffeeAndChill
    @Sammiches822

Done station & rail link. Pending your approval.
  • @CoffeeAndChill very nicely done !
    CoffeeAndChill
  • CoffeeAndChill
    edited February 2019
    @CoffeeAndChill very nicely done !

Awesome! :)

Wondering if you want to call it 'Caffa Gateway'/'Caffa Parkway' or something (because it's not actually in the town), and have below-ground platforms that take you into the middle of Caffa?
  • @CoffeeAndChill very nicely done !

Wondering if you want to call it 'Caffa Gateway'/'Caffa Parkway' or something (because it's not actually in the town), and have below-ground platforms that take you into the middle of Caffa?

that could be a possibility, but I won't stress about it for now; eventually the area around it will be built up into another part of the city of a similar density to that of the main island

so it'll still technically be in the city... but that idea might be worth exploring once I develop things a little bit more ;)
  • CoffeeAndChill
    @CoffeeAndChill very nicely done !

that could be a possibility, but I won't stress about it for now; eventually the area around it will be built up into another part of the city of a similar density to that of the main island

so it'll still technically be in the city... but that idea might be worth exploring once I develop things a little bit more ;)

Alrighty. I cleared the area round the amphitheatrecollowhatever so it's easier to blend it in
    Sammiches822