Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - rusalke_x3

Minecraft username: rusalke_x3

Why you want to join/what you hope to bring to The Shire:

Long story short, I consider myself a "creative server" veteran. What I mean is, I spent years and years on Creative servers, the "get a plot and do what you want" type to be exact. I thought it's time to move on, so I went looking for projects to join. This one, being so big and so prestigious in a way got my attention immediately. So, I wanna join to contribute and build - just like anyone else. I don't wanna spend too much explaining everything, because you all get it - I wanna log on when I have some time, build something, relax and talk to the community - that's all. I love building in Minecraft, it's one of those things that keeps me coming back to the game more than Survival or any of the new gamemodes that popped up over the years.

My hobbies outside of Minecraft are cooking, parkour and anything car related - playing racing games, going to car meets, throwing controllers out the window after an hour of DiRT Rally and so on.

I found out about The Shire when I started looking for projects to join. My friend mentioned a gameranx video which talked about it and so I watched it, and then I launched Minecraft and briefly checked out the server. Kudos to the players who were very helpful and explained the ranking system and warps to me, now I'm all ready to join.

If anyone is still reading and wants to know more about me, then go ahead and stay. Otherwise, you're done here and can move on with your day. Thanks for your patience!

I speak three languages (Polish, Russian and English) and I'm trying to learn German and Spanish - it's something I'm good at, I absorb languages like a sponge and I find them interesting. I'm a Minecraft player since late 2010s and in 2014 I got into building. I don't really watch Minecraft YouTubers, but there's one I like and it's Keralis - just because we both love modern builds, and we both have good ideas.

I rarely plan out my builds to perfection, I start out with a large cube in my mind and then I shape it into a beautiful house or whatever I have in mind... and then I build it.

BatmanSmoot

Comments

• Smoot
    Smoot Member, Engineer, Wiki Editor

I watch Keralis play city building games like Anno. Very chill guy. I'm sure once staff sees this, they'll approve your application.

Other than that, being multilingual is awesome and I'm jealous!

• Hay
    Hay Lord
    Welcome, rusalke! Your application has been accepted. That was very informative and thoughtful.

You can now build in /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

Important information about getting started:

- All your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right click the "free" signs or press buttons for the materials you want.

- All tools and enchantments can be found at every exit of the materials area. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs

- You can be assigned a plot by doing /plot auto and then /plot home to get to it

- Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles.

If you haven't logged onto the server yet, you'll have to ask a staff member for your Tyrule ranking when you log on for the first time. If you've already logged onto the server, your Tyrule ranking should appear shortly.