Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

The server needs YOU to donate, please!

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Thank you very much for your donation, I shall adjust your rank accordingly! :-) have a good rest
  • I donated $45 today for myself, cutie, and buttons knowing full well the chance of none of us receiving a rank but more to show our appreciation to the server. I know they would also donate $15 so I went ahead and did it for them. My mother's name is Ashley and since we used her card I just gave her the money for it I had to put in her name. Just wanted to clear some things up, and I'm glad I could donate as much as I did.
    Hay
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Hey Giggles, thanks for your contribution! Please speak to a Lord in-game and they'll assign Duke to those whom you donated for.
  • Thats really nice of you!!  I see it now.  Thank you very much 
  • Kxmode
    Kxmode Member
    Subbed for $5 per month! :)
    nebbersArcticstar
  • Trizer
    Trizer Member, Wiki Editor
    Hope this $15 helps the server! :3 

Great community Nebs, thanks for managing it.
    CoffeeAndChillArcticstar
  • WOO thanks!
  • Donated my $15.00 last night, thanks for the rank!
    MieshoaArcticstarCoffeeAndChill
  • Can confirm @CloudyUK - Thank you very much!!!  May your donation sustain the server for a thousand generations
    CoffeeAndChill
  • Donated. Because I love this place already. (And I want creative, but I still love you all <3)
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Thank you for your contribution! :)
  • If it's ok for me to ask, how much does 1 month's worth of coverage cost you guys?
  • [quote="Humzahh;6773"]If it's ok for me to ask, how much does 1 month's worth of coverage cost you guys?[/quote]

Our costs are currently very low because we've been allowed to temporarily host the server at my workplace (a data center). But sadly our days of employee-discount hosting are numbered.  In the past we've paid over $100 a month for hosting, and our costs will easily top this at our current specs.  We've been lucky enough to have such supportive members - we wouldn't have made it to one year, let alone five and a half, without their generosity.

• vmrkte
    vmrkte Member
    Donated to keep the lights on!
  • [quote="vmrkte;7239"]Donated to keep the lights on![/quote] AWESOME!  Thank you!!
  • Wuggeh0
    Wuggeh0 Member, Wiki Editor
    They call me Yung Donate yo.
    Jimmy
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Thanks for contributing to the server's coffers!
  • I sent in a $15 donation, but I forgot to include a message. I donated around 4 or 5 PM, Eastern Time.
  • Donated. Thank you for all your work!
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Donated. Thank you for all your work!

Thank you for your generosity :)
  • Just donated 15$ to the server, I really want to keep this server running, but also since I want to be a Duke. Love this server, so keep it up guys ;)
  • Awesome, thank you very much!!
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Vetelino wrote: »
    Just donated 15$ to the server, I really want to keep this server running, but also since I want to be a Duke. Love this server, so keep it up guys ;)

Thanks for supporting us - you're awesome!
  • What rank is needed for basic world edit?
  • CoffeeAndChill
    What rank is needed for basic world edit?

Artisan/Archduke give you a few commands like //snow //thaw and you inherit //repl from the ranks below.
    Architect has use of the worldedit wand, can perform all worldedit operations.
    Snow Burnt
  • BorisCrafter
    BorisCrafter Member, Wiki Editor

Just donated $15 to The Shire!

SeagullsRule
  • CoffeeAndChill

Thank you so much. Most kind 🥳

• SeagullsRule
    SeagullsRule Member, Wiki Editor
    edited February 2021

I donated about 5-10 minutes ago but forgot to leave a message. My minecraft username is SeagullsRule and I am a Yeoman. The donation was from ***@gmail.com (my mum's email). Sorry about the trouble.

Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on
    Wuggeh0
  • Thievezzz
    Thievezzz Member
    edited February 2021

just donated 20 dollars.

Post edited by Thievezzz on
    Wuggeh0