Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

War: Who will you side with?

Comments

• I would like to comment that I was left out of the overtaker list...(*cough cough*)...and as such I have determined the need to take real life things from people...Such as your dignity when we win!
  • New video for the war effort:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifrPXlih8Mk
  • Epic! But one thing, i've noticed that i am not on the Overtakers list either. I did post earlier, so it probably wasn't seen. = (
  • Rob
    Rob Member
    I side with the Liberators :P
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Awww :( I saw you brock
  • Ok, lists should be fixed (most up to date one is on page 6)
  • mtbrgeek
    mtbrgeek Member, Retired Staff
    awesome video nebs!! posted it to reddit
  • nebbers
    nebbers Lord
    edited March 2014
    Where did you post it?  It'll get deleted from /r/minecraft, since its a server ad.
  • mtbrgeek
    mtbrgeek Member, Retired Staff
    then i guess itll get deleted from r minecraft
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy Arbiter
    I never posted, but I am with the liberators!
  • XxAndrew
    XxAndrew Member, Wiki Editor
    I hereby announce my independence from the Liberators. I am now neutral in this conflict.
  • 0031benjy
    0031benjy Confirm Email, Retired Staff
    Andrew sees sense!
  • Ben, you disappoint me
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    overtakersssss.... boom!
  • 0031benjy
    Well due to completely foreseen circumstances, I stand against the tyranny of Sammich and support Queen Batman's claim to the throne.
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    [code]@0031benjy Well due to completely foreseen circumstances, I stand against the tyranny of Sammich and support Queen Batman's claim to the throne.[/code]

TRAITOR!
  • it's fine. He will fall 
  • Queen Batman never claimed the throne, foolish Benjamin.
  • 0031benjy
    Sammich, "claim to the throne" it's not happened yet.
    Drekar, gg bro.
    Andrew, I could care less about an overtaker calling me a traitor, I wanted to be neutral, but many Overtakers instantly named me a traitor and would attack me regardless, therefore I can't see any disadvantage to joining the Libs, at least they were supportive of my efforts to try stay out of the war, so far I've not seen anything the Overtakers could offer me 
  • Maghion
    Maghion Member, Wiki Editor
    Breaking News!!!

Civil unrest erupts in Equos as protests in main square clashes overnight. Two parties has taken the streets in a peaceful protest in support of either Overtakers or Liberators last night however, the situation got out of control as the two parties attacked eachother. Eight remain dead while dozens other are criticaly injured. The Coast Guards will be called in to police the streets of Equos during the times of war.
  • In one small bright spot to the situation in Equos, at least the victims are remaining dead. One can only imagine the chaos otherwise! 8-X
  • Don't make the Oranje Republic go all Crimea on you, Equos.  I have no problem sending unmarked troops under the guise of 'local militia' and occupying your city.
  • subtle. :P
  • Ben, Batts said if he wins he doesn't want to rule.

Foolish Benjamin. 
  • Batman
    Batman Member, Retired Staff
    I said I was not sure. We will decide who is most fit.
  • democracy everywhere
  • Maghion
    Eh? Did Nebs delete that sexy reply I was gunna reply to? Pffffft.
  • ??  I didnt delete anything.
  • Maghion
    really? I can't find your post about occupying Equos and refering to Crimea? Ah well.... The Equos Coast guards will just have to patrol the broders ;-)
  • Maghion
    Breaking News

Current civil war leaves Equos in flames. Citizens fears leaving house. Economy sinks to all time low. All police and military forces are patroling the borders in response to Orange Republic's threat. 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oONZAg5.png[/IMG]