Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Welcome! Please connect to the server (play.shirecraft.us) at least once before applying for membership. If you haven't joined the server at least once, we will be unable to give you a rank.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - E_Etan

Etan
Etan Member
edited June 2022 in Join Us
Hello,
My Minecraft name is E_Etan.
How did I find The Shire? Youtube.
The first thing I'd like to create on The Shire is... Recreate my home town.
Thanks!
-Etan
Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer

Hey @Etan

Your application has been accepted. To get started, connect to play.shirecraft.us and run /warp tyrule. Read the signs to learn how to get a place to build.

Remember you can use ‘/fly’ to get around, and you can set homes with ‘/sethome’.

Questions? Ask in-game or join us on Discord - https://shirecraft.us/discord

Hope you enjoy!

• Etan
    Etan Member

Hey @CoffeeAndChill

I have an area I would like to build a town (3617, -8229) how would I go about claiming it and calling it Orton. As well as connecting to the railroad

Thanks!

• Antheus
    Antheus Arbiter, Engineer, Wiki Editor

Hi @Etan,

The area you have described is open and available for you to build in. Once you start building and have an established build a staff member can region it for you so it will be protected. Once Orton gets established @CoffeeAndChill and I can work on integrating it into the rail network. You are more than welcome to start building there now. Make sure to check out shirecraft.us/rules for our building rules. I look forward to seeing the start of Orton!

• Etan
    Etan Member

hey @CoffeeAndChill or @Antheus

I have my outline marked out in light grey wool blocks and have an outline for were the station will be in red, I am all ready to get it reigioned. Just tell me if I need to make it bigger or not

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Please feel free to start building your project. If you need assistance, feel free to ask!

Thank you for making an outline. I’ll take a look soon. However please be aware that we don’t typically protect an area until it is reasonably well-established. We will review this soon.
This discussion has been closed.