Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Ban appeal: for *Jjeff0205

IDK LIFE
IDK LIFE Member
edited August 2022 in Support Area

I was being a butt I was having a bad day so I took it out on others after my build was insulted so I am here to ask for an unban because I was being very rude and I was in the wrong and I admit it so sorry I understand if I have to stay banned a little longer

Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on

Comments

• Yo can someone mod respond or coffee it’s been quite a while since this has been posted please I’m begging you it’s been rough not playing on the shire
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer

Please give us some more time to consider this. You have burned through several warnings and served temporary bans already which does not help the situation. How do we know this time will be any different?

• Tbh I don't even really know why I got temp banned the 1st time because Ryan and I were messing around And I did not really get multiple warnings well not that I know of I was not told of any warnings that I may have received I was just saying I would kill ghosty if he did not give me back the elytra I had given him because of the use of the farms and I was irritated that he took away mw ability to use them

• I will not misbehave any more on the server pls unban me this is the only way I can play with my friend Ryan

• IDK LIFE
    IDK LIFE Member
    edited August 2022

And I admit that fact that I threatened ghosty was not right but see it from my pov imagine spending hours playing in a server and using the farms which by the way are one of the most important things there and then suddenly being not able to

plus I also think that not being able to build however I want is kinda messed up I don't see what was wrong with the frog lights

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited August 2022

You weren't just banned for building with froglight blocks - it was a combination of disrespectful behaviour towards staff and other players, and generally having a bad attitude, despite receiving multiple warnings.

You've used the farms build by gghosty so much that I wouldn't consider a request from them not to build in such a way that changes the aesthetic of the area as reasonable; you were building this right next to their main base.

Your ban is for 1 year, expiring 7 August 2023.

Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on
This discussion has been closed.