Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Mainland Rejuvenation

As most of you know, the Mainland area dates back to when the server first started, and most of it was built during 2011 and 2012.  It's old.  Real old.  And it shows.

I'm inviting all Mavens/Viceroys or higher ranked members to help restore the mainland!  Go at your own pace - feel free to find an old building to update.  I ask that you don't break any signs though.  If you want to help and are unsure about a building you want to update, just ask me about it.  I've added Mavens and Viceroys to the mainland region - you'll be able to build there now.  Thanks!
Vetous

Comments

• Vetous
    Vetous Member, Wiki Editor
    Let me tell you guys, renovations don't sound fun but they are. You don't have to worry about structure, just what it looks like on the inside and such, and then maybe beefing up the exterior. Nebs and I are doing Odd Facade right now and it's a lot of fun let me tell you. 
    nebbersWyrmleaf
  • GJRickard
    GJRickard Wiki Editor
    I'm redoing the Goverment Offices if you guys want to join me. We need to spice this place up!  :D
    nebbersWyrmleaf
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    don't ye be touchin' my sacred office
  • I'll rejuvenate my office soon. There's a lot of awesome older builds that don't have interiors across the server, so perhaps that's a thing we can deal with too
    nebbers

• [quote="Lord_Drekar;2713"]I'll rejuvenate my office soon. There's a lot of awesome older builds that don't have interiors across the server, so perhaps that's a thing we can deal with too[/quote]

Definitely!
  • GJRickard
    GJRickard Wiki Editor
    [quote="Andy;2711"]don't ye be touchin' my sacred office[/quote]

Your office is too bootiful to touch.
    CoffeeAndChill
  • i'll rejuvenate my face with ST. IVES APRICOT FACIAL SCRUB
    BrockSammsonLord_Drekar
  • Batman
    Batman Member, Retired Staff
    Let us know if you think it's a good idea to move on to other old, famous projects as well. For instance, we could update builds like Minas Tirith. I was thinking about it the other day, as I remembered we slightly improve Moria. This would all be done under the original builder's consent, if applicable, of course. 
  • Batman
    Batman Member, Retired Staff
    -but obviously that'd be a scope intended for after the mainland is finished, I must add.
  • Yeah definitely a good idea to update other old projects too