Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Wanted: Modern city to build a suburb for

Vetous
Vetous Member, Wiki Editor
Man this place is dead.... 

Anyways, as summer approaches, I am looking towards my next project. I've decided to make a sort of suburban town, currently called "Friendly." I want to build it on to a preexisting city, with a road leading to it. I'm taking inspiration from my own hometown and also master planned communities such as The Woodlands, Texas and Celebration, Florida. 

It would work like this: I'll take offers from cities/players, provided they give me a decent enough space to build to my project, and in return your city size will be increased. In the spirit of the master planned suburb, I will design the terrain, then the roads, and then the buildings and types of stores and everything else. I'm looking for a more modern city to build this on to, and work will start hopefully within the next two weeks or so. Below I'll include a laundry list of things that will be built. 

Let me know if you are interested! 

List of things to be built:
  • No less than ten, fully furnished houses.
  • A large wooded park complete with a creek, and pond, and a path. 
  • Streets! 
  • Gas station, coffee shop, small market, church, town hall 
  • Small strip mall 
  • Radio station 
  • Easter eggs! 
  • Possibly sewers 
  • Powerlines 
  • Any thing else I decide to add as I build

Thanks! 
Hay

Comments

• Vetous
    Oh, and if you're feeling musical check out a music project between my best friend Ellie and I! 

Hay
  • Sammiches822
    Sammiches822 Arbiter
    edited May 2015
    Why don't you just make it its own separate town? Why are people so charitable and friendly? why
  • Vetous
    [quote="Sammiches822;3068"]Why don't you just make it its own separate town? Why are people so charitable and friendly? why[/quote]

mainly because the whole point of a suburb is that it is a "sub" of something else. 
  • 0031benjy
    0031benjy Confirm Email, Retired Staff

[quote="Vetous;3072"][quote="Sammiches822;3068"]Why don't you just make it its own separate town? Why are people so charitable and friendly? why[/quote]

mainly because the whole point of a suburb is that it is a "sub" of something else. 
    [/quote]

Maybe make an "Urb" then? :D
    JimmySammiches822