Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Shirelings! Give me your banners! (pls)

Options
Hay
Hay Lord
edited August 2015 in General Chat
The Laurelian International Embassy is almost complete but I need your help for the most important part! I need just 19 more banners to represent cities/towns across the Shire. I got most from familiar warps and the spawn stage but now I'm at a loss.

Please help me to complete my International Embassy! All I need is a warp to where your town/city is and I can collect a banner when I get there. If you'd like to see where your banner will be displayed, you can /warp Laurelian and fly east to this building:

Thanks in advance for your help! <3

Comments

• nebbers
    Options
    Check the banner museum in Alfa Beach, Oranjestad for more!  974, 65, 455
  • Hay
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks @nebbers =D
    Now I only need 15 more lol
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Options
    Oh, Knavobuki has a banner i can lend :D
  • John117
    John117 Member, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Sol banners are deliverable within 3-4 business days, standard shipping rates apply.
  • Hay
    Options
    [quote="Andy;3949"]You may rent a Venice banner from only $19.95/week. To find out more, visit the Venezia Nuova Group office in Oranjestad or Mainland.[/quote]

[quote="john117;3951"]Sol banners are deliverable within 3-4 business days, standard shipping rates apply.[/quote]

This.... is not going, in any way, how I thought it would. 
  • Vetous
    Vetous Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Babylon has a banner. I'll get on later and give it to you. 
  • Hay
    Options
    @vetous I actually already have a babylon banner, but thanks so much for not trying to sell it to me or rent it to me for unreasonable amounts of money *cough* @andy @john117 *cough* xD
    I have all the banners that are at the spawn stage. Just need the more obscure ones now lol
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    ill give you another fulfwotz one for meth
  • Lord_Drekar
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I think all my banners were already stolen by gremlins, but if I find them sure :P

• Liandria21
    Liandria21 Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Hobbiton won't be done for a bit, but we'd love to have a place in the Laurelian Embassy o-o
  • Hay
    Options
    @liandria21 And the Laurelian embassy would love to have a Hobbiton banner =D
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    @omghay we're being very patient, waiting for your first instalment of $19.95!
  • Snow Burnt
    Options

Once I figure out how to make one, I will get one to you. :)