Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Moved builds

CDR_Clarisse
CDR_Clarisse Member
edited January 2014 in Support Area
Hello ! :)

Was just wondering who moved Lcorps tardis to a cave and didn't really ask 1st. :)
He was a tad disappointed that it was in a cave and that the rest of his contest build wasn't taken into account. The bottum had the screwdriver, and a Dalek under some snow.

I think the gesture was nice to move it, but perhaps in the future the builder should be consulted as to where they would like their build to be etc.

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    The build broke our rules on pixel art, so one of our admins moved it to under a mountain in the main world.
  • nebbers
    nebbers Lord
    edited January 2014
    Noteworthy and winning competitions builds are often times copied over to the main world to preserve them.  Someone asked that I move it, and, like Andrew said, exposed pixel art is not allowed on the server- it's 'ok' if it's hidden from view (ie, under a mountain). I would have asked LCorp but he hadn't been online for a week or two by that point.  I'll go ahead and delete it though...
  • "Someone" asked, I don't think "someone" who isn't the one who made it should have the authority to have things moved. :)
    I do not think moving it was urgent either. It could have waited our return from vacation. :)
  • I appreciate the feedback - the build has been permanently removed from the mainworld. 
  • Lcorp
    Lcorp Member
    edited January 2014
    well, i dont disagree with keeping it there, id prefer to have it in a place were there actualy is a little light so you have a chance of seeing it though. I dont rly agree that its pixelart but w/e, what i'd like is that if you are moving it to the main world (which im all for) you move the entire build and not just a part if it, spent alot of time on the plot and put thought into it and id prefer it not to just be dismissed.
    Post edited by Lcorp on
This discussion has been closed.