Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

SEC - 5th Anniversary Event/Party

Options
Mieshoa
Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
edited October 2015 in General Chat
The SEC has decided to hold an event/party to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the Shire. If you have any ideas to put forward for it, please let us know! While plans are still being considered, the SEC has decided to arrange a convenient time to hold this event.

Although the official date of the 5th anniversary is the 15th of October, we thought this would not be a convenient time to hold the event, since it would be a Thursday - instead the event should be held that weekend ^-^ Once the times are all decided, we will move onto organising the main events of the 5th anniversary :D

Some times have been presented below - please chose your PERSONALLY preferred option
If you have another time in mind, leave it below - if you see a time below that you like, up-vote it.
Post edited by Hay on

Comments

• Vetous
    Vetous Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    I think it would be cool to organize a tour around mainland of some of the first established buildings and stuff like that. And then go to a party held at opera or something like that. 
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Options
    [quote="Vetous;4454"]I think it would be cool to organize a tour around mainland of some of the first established buildings and stuff like that. And then go to a party held at opera or something like that. [/quote]

omg illuminati confirmed we were actually thinking of doing a tour xD Yeah I think it'd be a good idea to end the tour somewhere and then follow it by a party in that location
  • nebbers
    Options
    Nah its cool, don't ask the person who's been here since day 1 to do the tour or anything...

[quote="Konegido;4462"]@vetous Yas illuminatosinami confurmt, we were just thinking about asking Hay to do a tour about the historical builds it all started with.

[/quote]

• Vetous
    Options
    @nebbers @konegido

Yeah I was thinking nebbers tbh. He's a good guide. Also the foremost expert on shire history. 
  • Vetous
    Options
    @nebbers @konegido

It just strikes me as strange to have someone who has been here not quite a year to give a tour of Mainland stuff. Not that she can't do it at all. 
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    edited October 2015
    Options
    @vetous I think what @Konegido is going off of is that I usually do tours for gaijin and answer questions during those tours. Nothing more than that. No need to look any further into it or see it as "striking you as strange." The word "tour" popped up and the first person one would think of is the person who usually gives tours. Nothing "strange" about it.

Having said that, it does makes perfect sense for @Nebbers to do the mainland tour as he obviously knows the most about the Shire's history. 
  • nebbers
    Options
    No no no... you know what? FORGET IT.  THE 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION IS OFF! IM DELETING EVERYTHING

Nah you know... I mean... whoever. whatever.  I was just playing.
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited October 2015
    Options
    @nebbers we could quite easily hold the server ransom if they don't meet our demands
  • nebbers
    Options
    I was only joking to begin with - I don't care.
  • Liandria21
    Liandria21 Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    *finishes popcorn*