Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Super Accurate Personality Test

Sammiches822
Sammiches822 Arbiter
edited January 2016 in Off Topic
I just took this personality test and it was scary accurate; it matches you up with different personality subtypes and gives you a shitload of information about yourself. You guys should take it too, and share what personality subtype you get so we can all learn about each other more! I got: INTJ, the Architect. 

Comments

• Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    I got: ESFP PERSONALITY (“THE ENTERTAINER”)
    "If anyone is to be found spontaneously breaking into song and dance, it is the ESFP personality type. ESFPs get caught up in the excitement of the moment, and want everyone else to feel that way, too. No other personality type is as generous with their time and energy as ESFPs when it comes to encouraging others, and no other personality type does it with such irresistible style."

I mean that's quite accurate - I break out into random songs and dancing all the time xD
    Sammiches822
  • Apparently INTJ is often the villain or misunderstood hero of a story... and a famous INTJ is Vladimir Putin
    Mieshoa
  • pc1894
    pc1894 Member, Wiki Editor
    [quote="Sammiches822;1311"]I got: INTJ, the Architect. 

[/quote]

omg we are twinzies!
    Sammiches822
  • I got Mediator (INFP-T) lol.

"INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration."
    Sammiches822
  • I got ENFP-A "campaigner"
    Pretty accurate lol

• Vetous
    Vetous Member, Wiki Editor
    I got ENFJ- The Protagonist! 
  • Millred
    Millred Member
    edited January 2016
    I got INFP ("The Mediator").
    http://puu.sh/mIfxZ/cee674af30.png

I can't say I agree with everything it told me, but quite a lot. I imagine I'm very much a borderline case in some aspects like logic/emotions.

Still, it was fun to do the quiz again! Great idea Samm! o7

Also, edit, *highfives Drek*
  • Liandria21
    Liandria21 Member, Wiki Editor
    INFP-T ("The Mediator")
    *highfives Drek & Milly*
  • What I love about this specific website is that it's a cute and user-friendly version of the (dry and rather annoying) Myers-Briggs test. I retake it every couple years to see my results change, and they have slightly every single time. If anyone's interested in the (dry and rather annoying) psychology behind it ----> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator

also, INFP-T, feat. 80% introvert lmao
  • I'm the only logical person here - I fear for the server.

Last time I did the Meyers-Brigg it was different... I'm pretty middle-of-the-road on a lot of things so I'm guessing I can go either way pretty easily. 

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Well... nobody's got the same as me yet!
  • Zyno69
    Zyno69 Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Guys. I took the test 3 times to be sure, and every time I got ENTJ - A, THE COMMANDER. Idk how to add the pic to here or link whatever so here's screenshots http://imgur.com/a/ryJzo
  • @zyno69 lol @ all caps "THE COMMANDER"

"I COMMAND THEE!!"
  • Im an Entrepreneur! :smiley:
  • Wuggeh0
    Wuggeh0 Member, Wiki Editor
    I got ENFP-T (The Campaigner)

The Campaigner personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike types in the Explorer Role group, Campaigners are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

Personality type: “The Campaigner” (ENFP-T)
    Individual traits: Extraverted – 61%, Intuitive – 70%, Feeling – 58%, Prospecting – 74%, Turbulent – 72%
    Role: Diplomat
    Strategy: Social Engagement